Monday, February 19, 2007

I had a consultation about the location today. My project leader really liked it and she gave me new criteria. I will think through the landscape design of the area and I will make proposals for a new master plan. Although the natural surrounding is obviously beautiful the built environment has no quality. There is a beach on the bank but the buildings for the service functions are terrible! Not withstanding the international harbour (this is a really small one) and the private wooden docks... From the 31st of December the border between Hungary and Austria will not exist any more. So people from Austria can come here by boat or on the ground by bike (worst case by car). This place could be a nice continuation the Austrian part of the lake which is really nicely developed.

No comments: